- Congress is holding its own in Andhra Pradesh, looks like the Chiranjeevi factor bit the TDP in the ass more than the Congress.
- Congress leads big in Kerala . the Vijayan vs Achutanandan ugliness is hurting the Left big time.
- Rasjasthan looks like its swinging for the Congress. I'd like to think it was the Gujjar agitation.
- The UPA seems to be holding its own in Tamil Nadu, which means the Vijakanth factor took a big chunk of anti-DMK votes.
- Looks like the exit polls were not too off the mark this time.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Thougths on the early trends Indian General Elections 2009
Here are some quick thoughts based on the leads information currently available.